Wednesday 24 August 2011

Friendship with pakistani Islamabad Innocent girl




Name:Zoha
City: ISD                                                                                                      
Age: 21
HEIGHT: 5' 3 "
Caste: Abbasi
Sect: Shia
Education: studend
ComplexionFair
Email:                                                         

MobileClick here



dating With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, dating With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me,Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, Dting With Me, 


17 comments:

  1. may tuharay sath friendship karna chata hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. heloo dear i wana frndship with u plzz contct me 0315-5117138

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear friend,
    My name is Hussain Shojaeei and I want to have a cool friendship with each other so I hope that you will accept my request and contact to each other.
    Email:
    Shojaeei@live.com
    Shojaeei@yahoo.com
    Mr.shojaeei@gmail.com
    At the end here is my number to contact and sms to each other:
    0093773894377
    THanks
    Your Truely

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you need to be my friend then contact me 03434856300

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is saddam hussain.Main ap sa friendship karna chata ho plz me contct num.0343-5471636 and for Email:
    saddam_hussain199155@yahoo.com.
    thanx you (Zoha)Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. o dear brother q pagal ho rahay ho kia tum girls ko pagal samajhtay ho wo behtar janti hain k kon un k leye behtar rahay ga apni life pay taawjo do bs agar koi brother in sab bato ki haqeeqat janana chahay to main dheka sucta ho 0314 2583728 islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi how r u
    r u like friendship me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi how r u
    r u like friendship me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello i wana b ur friend forever my email is
    sardarfaizanarshad1@gnail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. my name is usman or ap sy dosti karna chata hun my number is 03228651210

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeh larkiyan tum sab boys ki aisi ki tesi kar dein gi in se zara bach k rehna ok

    ReplyDelete
  12. salam r u like friendship me plz call me 03336877782

    ReplyDelete
  13. salam r u like friendship me plz call me 03336877782

    ReplyDelete

iNDIAN gIRL mOBILE nUMBER fOR fRIENDSHIP